Our region is full of places and must-see places …
Le Suquet is located in a particularly rich landscape of nature and culture!
We already invite you to visit the magical city of Cordes-sur-ciel located 5 km away and take the time to lose yourself in its narrow streets, off the beaten track.
By clicking on the butterflies below, you will find more information about local shops and markets, bathing points and visits to wine growers.
In Cordes and the surrounding area, here are also some suggestions for activities :
- The “house of Jean-Jacques”, a large unusual building where he exhibits his sculptures in wood and others. It is right next to the Hall Square in the Old Ropes and is open every day.
- To quench your thirst, you can take a break at Jardin des paradis: https://jardindesparadis.jimdo.com/
- At the foot of the village of Bournazel, you can visit the Cabrit de Montgrieu, a small goat farm and buy your own cheese https://www.tourisme-tarn.com/producteur/au-cabrit-de-montgrieu
- If you want to visit a honey farm and discover the life of bees, Francoise will be delighted to welcome you.
- For children, enjoy walks with the ponies of Marie at St Martin Laguepie or donkey at St Marcel de Campes, Occit’ane.
- At about twenty minutes, you can discover the park of Cap Découverte: https://www.vert-marine.com/cap-decouverte-le-garric-81/
We recommend the many medieval villages around: St Antonin Noble-Val, Penne, Bruniquel, Puycelsi, Castelnau de Montmirail, and Albi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and its famous cathedral.
We leave many flyers in the house, do not hesitate to ask us also if you want advice or information. You can also go to the tourist office of Cordes or visit the Tarn Tourism website in order to better prepare your stay: https://www.tourisme-tarn.com/